Here’s a wonderful, cheesy, gooey bite from Martha Stewart. Baked, not fried. Enjoy!
Cheesy Baked Jalapenos Inspired by Martha Stewart
Serves: 12 jalapeno halves
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup grated sharp cheddar
- 6 large jalapenos, halved and seeded
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and cheddar. Season with salt and pepper.
- With a spoon, fill each jalapeno half with cheese mixture. Place peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until cheese is browned and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- Martha Stewart’s original recipe calls for rotating the pan about half way through cooking time. I did not do that, they came out great.
- *You can refrigerate these for a day and reheat. Place on foil, bake at 450 degrees until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Hope you’re having a great summer:)